Life flies by and there's so many other things I'd rather do!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
The Bookcase is Painted and the Tile has Begun
I was so excited to get the pictures today from Rennee and Bill. The built in is so beautiful and makes me want to keep going around the corner and redo the cabinets...we'll see :) The bookcase doesn't have the shelves yet, but the holes are there to just slide them in and they will be adjustable. We also need to pick out hardware for the cabinet - but that will be super fun. The last two pics are of the tile. We picked a 20X20 inch chiseled edge tile. The picture does make it look much "orangier" than it really is. It's definitely in the brown and beige family. The grout will be a darker brown. I can't wait to see it all finished. They also put texture on the walls and ceiling today and installed matching baseboards around the breakfast room. Everyday is getting a little closer. I'm so excited. Thanks for reading along.
I've been married for 19 years and have two amazing boys ages 15 1/2 and 12. We are super active in our church and oversee the 5th-8th grade ministries. I am a teacher and really enjoy the time I spend with co-workers and students. I like to do anything that keeps me from doing dishes and laundry. I especially like making paper crafts, decorating cakes, watching my kids play sports and hanging out with friends.
1 comment:
Wow! Very cool! It looks great. Bill may have something to say about going ahead and doing the cabinets! (But it would be awesome!)
Post a Comment