


So, I am on vacation in Huntsville, Alabama. We arrived late Saturday evening and the boys went straight to Space Camp on Sunday afternoon. They are having a grand time - I got to talk to Matt last night and he has been thrilled with all the activities they are able to do. I can't wait to hear all about it on Friday when I pick them up. Bill is at home fending for himself. We've kept up through phone calls and texting. That's been fun. Hopefully, he's catching up on sleep because the boys and I tend to stay up so late everynight since it's summertime and poor Bill still has to get up at his regular time. He's also been seeing the progress made everyday. My neighbor, Rennee, took pics of Monday's work and emailed them to me. Above are a few photos of the built-in bookcase and cabinet that is being put in. You can see the entire wall behind he fridge was removed. The carpenter moved the wall back about 6 inches so the fridge will be flush on the front side with the cabinets to the left. There is a small space where a bookshelf is being built on the other side of the new wall. It will have beadboard and will be painted to match the trim. I am so excited to see more of the built-in as it's coming together. I'll try to post tomorrow with updated photos. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment