Life flies by and there's so many other things I'd rather do!
Friday, July 24, 2009
The Transformation Contiues
Another day of extreme makeover going on in the Rodgers' home. While I was getting the oil changed on the van and gassing up for our trip to Alabama, the guys were at work disguising our paneling. It's amazing how just one coat of plaster is covering up that 46 year old wooden wall. The ceilings got a coat too and the signs of patched sheetrock are completely hidden. Tomorrow, the workers will put another coat on, then add the texture. It's looking so amazing. Next week will come paint to the trim, doors and baseboards and the carpenter comes to move the wall back behind the fridge and create a new built in. I purchased the new 20 inch tile and grout today and that will be installed next week as well. The boys and I are heading to Alabama in about 30 minutes, so hopefully, someone will take photos while I'm gone. I'll try and post while I'm away. Have a great weekend!
I've been married for 19 years and have two amazing boys ages 15 1/2 and 12. We are super active in our church and oversee the 5th-8th grade ministries. I am a teacher and really enjoy the time I spend with co-workers and students. I like to do anything that keeps me from doing dishes and laundry. I especially like making paper crafts, decorating cakes, watching my kids play sports and hanging out with friends.
1 comment:
can't wait to see it finished! It will look awesome! The walls already make a huge difference!
Post a Comment