Life flies by and there's so many other things I'd rather do!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Houston Skate Marathon - Bill Beats Personal Record
Today was the perfect weather for an inline skate marathon. It's Bill's "official" 4th Marathon (2 in Houston and 2 in Austin). Bill skated a personal best of 1 hour and 43 minutes and placed 3rd in his age bracket. It must be those new Bont Skates he just got!! We all went out to cheer him on and ring the cow bells as he crossed the finish line. We are proud of you, Bill!!
I've been married for 19 years and have two amazing boys ages 15 1/2 and 12. We are super active in our church and oversee the 5th-8th grade ministries. I am a teacher and really enjoy the time I spend with co-workers and students. I like to do anything that keeps me from doing dishes and laundry. I especially like making paper crafts, decorating cakes, watching my kids play sports and hanging out with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment