Life flies by and there's so many other things I'd rather do!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Grandma Bouzek Turns 92
Another reason I was in Alabama was to celebrate my Grandma Bouzek's 92nd birthday. My mom planned a fun little get together at the nursing home for her. My two brothers, their wives, the cousins, my two boys, my mom and step-dad, and my aunt and uncle from Missouri, were all there to see her blow out those candles. Grandma loves Bingo - so we went to the dollar store and got some really exciting prizes and we all played bingo together. It was totally fun. Friday night, Matt and I made her cake - it was a giant bingo card. She loved it! We ate pizza and cake and celebrated with style. Happy Birthday, Grandma!!
I've been married for 19 years and have two amazing boys ages 15 1/2 and 12. We are super active in our church and oversee the 5th-8th grade ministries. I am a teacher and really enjoy the time I spend with co-workers and students. I like to do anything that keeps me from doing dishes and laundry. I especially like making paper crafts, decorating cakes, watching my kids play sports and hanging out with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment