I can't believe it's been well over a week since my last post. These last 8 days have been super busy. Matt's baseball team finished their regular season and began playoffs-they lost their first game and "poof", just like that, baseball was over. Jack had his 8th grade dance "New York Central Park" Theme. I got to help decorate and that was amazing. The kids looked so beautiful and handsome. The country club looked incredible. There was a ton of food and the kids had a blast. We even let Jack go to an after dance party (chaperoned by some trusted mom friends of mine". He stayed out til midnight. This was big for us - we've never let him do anything like this and he behaved himself quite well. Bill and I are also gearing up for our church seminar next weekend - we're in charge of registration and the pre teens activities. Plus...we have those things called jobs that take up our daytime.
But...I also had another baby shower cake to make. This time the theme was "safari" and my friend Angie is decorating "baby Elliot's" room in animals and animal print. I couldn't attend this party, so I wanted to make the cake extra special. I was please how it turned out. My sweet husband even sat with me on Thursday night and made 75 of those green palm leaves. What a guy! He has amazing talent. I totally love him. Anyway...the cake was a big hit and the honoree was super encouraged.
I better get ready for work. Hope you all have a fabulous day.
No comments:
Post a Comment