Life flies by and there's so many other things I'd rather do!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I finally have a blog!
I set this blog up several months ago, but just never got around to figuring out how to create posts and add pictures...but now is the time. So, I'm testing this out by adding a very simple post.
Very exciting! You are just the person for a blog! Your life adventures are fun to hear about and your creative streak is beyond amazing. Can't wait to see what you have to share with the world!
I've been married for 19 years and have two amazing boys ages 15 1/2 and 12. We are super active in our church and oversee the 5th-8th grade ministries. I am a teacher and really enjoy the time I spend with co-workers and students. I like to do anything that keeps me from doing dishes and laundry. I especially like making paper crafts, decorating cakes, watching my kids play sports and hanging out with friends.
1 comment:
Very exciting! You are just the person for a blog! Your life adventures are fun to hear about and your creative streak is beyond amazing. Can't wait to see what you have to share with the world!
Post a Comment